On February 18, Sac City Unified announced our phased-in reopening plan to offer students in-person instruction.
The current schedule for students to begin In-Person/Concurrent Learning is:
- April 8 – Return of PreK–3 students, and K-6 Special Day Classes
- April 15 – Return of 4-6 grade students
- April 22 – Return of 7-12 grade students
Learning options include:
- Distance Learning – Families may choose to keep their students in distance learning.
- In-person/Concurrent Learning – Students would attend school in-person two (2) days each week and distance learning the other three (3) days each week.